Lunes, Nobyembre 4, 2013

I will miss you..

I got the saddest news today from my friends and co workers from Convergys na yung friend ko na halos sister ko na passed away due to Cardiac Arrest yesterday at Cebu Doctor's Hospital. My heart breaks for the children she left behind. According to our friends, she had multiple heart attacks since November 01, 2013 and she just gave up na yesterday. I will truly miss her. Lovey, may your soul rest in peace. I love you girl. You will be forever in my heart. Your children are in my thoughts and prayers. I will miss you so much Lovey. I love you.

2 (mga) komento:

  1. Condolence ganda .. my Ate just lost her BFF since highschool cause of breast cancer. she was 44years old only .. anyhow just pray nalang natin sila and on the brighter side at least hinde na sila nahihirapan .. cheer up Ganda:) Love u!

    Xoxo, Laine
    pinaychiq.co.nr

    TumugonBurahin